PM/ Web Intern/ Contractor will be responsible for back-end and front-end web development. He/ she will assist in managing and tracking assigned projects from project award to completion.
- Support QA/ R&D and MKT and provide status update on a weekly basis to underline current status and risks
- Be involved in process automation and statistic data covering to improve processes in development life cycle
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Code development skills
- Knowledge in software development life cycle
- Knowledge in PM models (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Ability to work with different teams and provide correct/ reliable status and risk estimation
- Ability to search and study documentation
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good communication skills in English language
About Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics Corporation, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.