Praemium RA is looking for a Portfolio Administrator experienced in a banking or accounting environment. The role will offer the incumbent an opportunity to combine his/ her administration and strong English language skills with his/ her enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for client portfolio updates and maintenance, ensure data and client records are up to date and accurate;
- Responsible for daily and monthly reconciliations including bank reconciliations;
- Responsible for account set up and reconstruction of portfolios including capital gains tax information;
- Administer International transactions, fixed interest, stock transfers, withdrawals, redemptions, asset sales and purchases, and fund transfer requests;
- Work to Service Level Agreements;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance or Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, banking or accounting administration environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Advanced Excel skills, performing complex pivot tables and VLookups with large volumes of data;
- Understanding of corporation actions is preferable;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure towards deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Desire to learn new skills and develop himself/ herself.
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and