- Collect and update all urgent and important information related to the given license/website/.
- Inform the team of changes and updates. Stay consistent in keeping the employees informed.
- Have conversations with employees on a regular basis to understand the reasons for the mistakes made, organize an additional training to prevent possible further mistakes.
- Conduct trainings with new employees, provide detailed information on the nuances of the given license, help them to integrate quickly into the job and provide a quality service.
- Submit a report on the most common issues and problems, as well as problematic issues to the management (if necessary, to the regional manager).
- Assist in the matters related to difficult and problematic customers.
- Collect customer complaints, process applications, open new applications, arrange the resolution of the issues and keep the customers informed.
- Provide operators with necessary templates/texts և brief descriptions.
- Provide relevant reports and collected materials to the management, upon request.
- Prepare messages on the announcement of new promotions/bonuses and ensure that all staff members are notified of them.
- Monitor, inspect incoming chats, detect errors occurred as a result of the inspection, develop and provide correct answer options to avoid mistakes in the future.
- Knowledge of Portuguese/Spanish (advanced)
- Managerial experience will be a plus
- Work with Portuguese/Spanish market (any field)
- Knowledge of MS office package
- Experience in customer support will be a plus
- Presenting and Reporting Skills