Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Process Optimization Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future ?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Design solutions to business process issues, develop regulations, procedures, policies, and other types of documentation (per needs of the company)
- Optimize business processes by implementing streamlining workflows
- Analyze implemented changes and recommend adjustments to workflow
- Modify and update existing internal legal acts, continually adjust processes to meet changing business needs and make them more efficient
- Evaluate and assess the performance of the existing business processes
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate business process or performance control related project status to all participants
- Maintain internal and external communication between the teams and team members
- Ensure effective cooperation between the parties in the cross-functional processes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to create and manage documents using Google docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, competent in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English languages is mandatory
- Knowledge of IT Industry business model
- Skilled at writing
- Skilled at evaluating, assessing
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and manage tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
- Ability to identify and initiate process improvement activities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Has a result-oriented, positive, creative, responsible approach to projects
- Continuous improvement mindset