- Work closely with all departments of the Company to identify, prioritize procurement needs and develop the Company’s annual Purchase Plan;
- Develop procurement related processes and procedures in accordance with the requirement of RA legislation;
- Supervise the procurement process based on the needs of the Company;
- Manage the full procurement cycle including bids opening, evaluation, supplier selection and reporting, strictly following requirements of the Procurement System and the Legislation of RA;
- Monitor procurement invoices, assure the purchases are implemented on time and in accordance with the Company's Purchase Plan;
- Oversee long-term supplier relations and finalize contract negotiations and deal making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce, Management or a relevant field. Master’s Degree in a relevant field;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in State Procurement, collaboration with a State PIU, International Organizations and projects financed by the World Bank;
- Proven track record of internal policy development, conducting successful bargains, contract and TOR negotiations;
- Deep knowledge of the law of the RA on Procurements, the law of the RA on Public Auctions and the Civil Code of the RA and the Anti-Corruption legislation;
- Understanding of advanced business planning, performance evaluation, compliance to internal procedures, Government policies and regulatory issues;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong command in MS Office, project management tools and other office software;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects of varying priority involving various stakeholders and drive them to completion on tight deadlines;
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills, detail orientation and ability to produce high-quality, accurate work;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.