- Coordinates and supervises the purchase of goods, services and works based on the Procurement Procedure of the Bank;
- Controls the storage, maintenance and accounting of the inventory of the Bank;
- Controls the organization of current and capital renovation of premises owned or leased by the Bank;
- Coordinates and supervises the accounting and replenishment of inventories needed for the business of the Bank;
- Controls the proper use and cost accounting of vehicles owned by the Bank;
- Organizes and controls the auctions held for alienation of assets unfit for the business of the Bank;
- Coordinates the technical, business or organizational measures for the regular business of the Bank.
- Higher education,
- At least 3 years of work experience in a managerial position,
- Ability to make financial analyses,
- Systemic working skills,
- Leadership and management skills,
- Knowledge of Russian and English,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Negotiation skills
- Teamwork skills.
About Converse Bank CJSC
Converse Bank CJSC is a 20-year-old Bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities. For further information, please visit the website: http://conversebank.am/ .