- Work closely with all departments of the Company to identify, prioritize procurement needs and help in developing the Company’s annual Purchase Plan;
- Organize the procurement process based on the needs of the Company, prepare necessary documentation and technical criteria for each specific need;
- Implement the full procurement cycle including bids opening, evaluation, supplier selection and reporting, strictly following requirements of the Procurement System and the Legislation of RA;
- Collect procurement invoices, related documentation, prepare required procurement reports;
- Conduct periodic market analysis per category to identify potential suppliers;
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers and vendors; negotiate contracts and facilitate effective and trusted partnership with them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce, Management or a relevant field. MBA Degree is a plus;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Procurement, collaboration with a State PIU and projects financed by the World Bank will be a plus;
- Proven track record of conducting successful negotiations and bargains;
- Knowledge of the law of the RA on Procurements, the law of the RA on Public Auctions and the Civil Code of the RA and the Anti-Corruption legislation;
- Understanding of Government policies and regulatory issues;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong command in MS Office, project management tools and other office software;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects of varying priority involving various stakeholders and drive them to completion on tight deadlines;
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills, detail orientation and ability to produce high-quality, accurate work;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.