- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and release planning
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in a software development projects
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
About GAT Soft LLC
GAT Soft is an IT Startup Company which starts and develops new projects.