VBET is an international sports betting and gaming brand in over 120 countries worldwide and powered in-house by Betconstruct. We have highly ambitious plans, and we are looking for a Skill Games Product Marketing Manager whose mission will be to enforce the products’ positioning via all available Marketing Platforms and engage bigger audiences to VBET Skill Games..
About the Role
The ideal candidate should have good experience and understanding of Marketing and Product Marketing Management. The knowledge of playing Belote and Backgammon games, and understanding the online entertainment space will be considered a big plus. Our new team member will be handling the operations for Skill Games in the majority of our operating regions.
About the Team
Marketing is one of the most important areas of our business, and Product Marketing is at the core of it. This role reports to the Skill Games Product Marketing Team Lead of VBET. We welcome Managers who have a passion for building a world-leading brand with us, giving our customers the best betting and gaming experience in a safe and secure environment. If you have the leadership, passion, and collaborative spirit, let’s move forward together.
– Competitive experience-based salary
– Coverage for the employee and family health insurance
– Upskilling and reskilling trainings
– Social events, corporate parties
– 4 day offs in a year
Please note that we have moved to Caucasus Complex.
- Realizing competitor analysis, paying attention to what the competitors do
- Handling the packaging process of product promotions
- Promote the products and their promotions by using all the possible Marketing channels that every region owns
- Perform retrospective analysis and plan content delivery beforehand
- Coordinate and deliver various marketing-related tasks
- Prepare required reports and analysis
- Proven knowledge/experience in Marketing/Product Marketing Management
- Experience in playing Belote and Backgammon games will be a plus
- Ability to come up with ideas/concepts and suggestions/improvements and follow these through to implementation
- Time management, project management, communication, and organizational skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to maneuver in a very dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Armenian and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)