We’re looking for our next Production Support Analyst – Could It Be You?
Production Support Analyst will provide technical production support for production systems and applications, timely investigate and troubleshoot incidents, be involved into configuration and installation of applications, will work with DEV, QA and infrastructure teams to understand applications and resolve incidents.
What’s it like working as a Production Support Analyst at Questrade?
- Conduct proactive monitoring of production systems, schedule jobs, batches , services and applications servers
- Timely identifying, investigate and troubleshoot production technical incidents
- Setup and maintain a framework of application solutions and procedures that would proactively monitor production systems and report any inconsistencies
- Perform daily tests and manual operationst to make sure the production system stability and correct functionality
- Manage packages, perform configuration and deployment of production applications
- Provide application support to other programmers and developers in handling multiple projects
- Work with QA, Development, DB , System Admin and Network teams to resolve issues and to facilitate change management process
- Develop and maintain accurate technical and user documentation
- Provide week-end shift support to applications during mission critical times
So are YOU our next Production Support Analyst? You are if you have …
- 3+ experience in supporting of critical production systems and applications
- Excellent problem investigating, analyzing and solving skills
- Good knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery practices and tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory etc.)
- Familiarity in working with PAAS (Openshift, AWS and GKE)
- Understanding of source code versioning and exposure to Git
- Linux and Windows administration and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience in using at least one of the following database servers (Sybase, MS SQL Server, or MySQL)
- Excellent time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork
- Experience working in the environment with well-established Change and Configuration Management processes is desirable
- Able to focus while under pressure and pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Computer science, or relevant technical degree/diploma complete or in progress
- Strong in written and spoken English
About Questrade International Inc
For more information, please visit: www.questrade.am.