• Deliver superior customer service in the lobby and at front desk as scheduled by the Owner or Gym Director.
• Facilitate and manage the training of all instructors using the training resources and tools.
• Assure all lesson plans (Classes, Camps, Birthday, PSN, etc.) are properly prepared and specific, age-appropriate objectives are clearly communicated and understood by the Team. Post appropriate parent pages of Lesson Plans in lobby.
• Ensure the Team is trained to teach classes professionally and in accordance with The Little Gym philosophy and standards.
• Protect the quality of The Little Gym curriculum through the proper use of lesson plans and training materials by the entire Team.
Proven performance and achievement through experience in teaching children and adults in a related field is required. Background or training in any of the following is ideal—
- Gymnastics (or other related sport) performance/coaching
- Physical Education
- Child Development or Education
- Adult Education or Instruction
- Sales and/or Retail
- Extensive Customer Service
Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian will be considered as asset.