- Work closely with team members to develop high-quality products;
- Have a global view of the product and understand the purpose of local tasks;
- Have a responsibility to produce high-quality deliverables on time;
- Participate in the requirements refinement and architectural design of the products;
- Implement and maintain reliable/efficient code;
- Work on extensions of the existing products;
- Coordinate everyday work with team members and management;
- Be ready to suggest and implement improvements during products development.
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, physics or a related field.
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
- 3 years of professional hands-on experience working on Computer Vision problems in at least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer. Especially the following subjects:
◦ Image Enhancement
◦ image data generation, augmentation.
◦ Image Filtering
◦ Object Tracking
◦ 3D Estimation
◦ 3D Reconstruction
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer vision and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and independent decision-making skills.
- Experience implementing this math effectively in software: Python, C++/Eigen, CUDA, MATLA, the Nvidia TensorRT library, etc.
- Familiarity with state of the art networks in computer vision area (like Recurrent networks, UNet, Resnet, ...) is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks (like TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch), libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.