Strategic Development Agency is looking for a Project Assistant who will carry out multiple assignments to help/ assist meet the overall and specific objectives of the Project related to skills and knowledge development in agro processing, hospitality/ tourism, ICT, “green economy”, etc.
The job responsibilities of the Project Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing and delivering all related Project documents, including progress reports, technical documentation, communication materials, presentations, etc.; ensure that all Project information is appropriately documented and secured;
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of all project events;
- Contribute to the organization of training activities, meetings and workshops (planning, booking, etc.);
- Contribute to the organization and follow-up of the Project meetings and to the drafting of the activity reports;
- Provide high quality translation and/ or interpretation (from English into Armenian and vice versa) as and when required;
- Draft press releases, information for the press and contribute to developing communication materials (materials for the general public, including brochures, newsletters and flyers);
- Participate in project monitoring processes, assist in data collection;
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the head of the organization and the Project Manager.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy, Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in the required position;
- Experience and skills in working with public and private sectors;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Capacity to ensure complex tasks;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Both team and individual working capacities;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality;
- Computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications, social media skill is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel countrywide (at least 50% of time).