Project coordinator's responsibilities include:
- utilize spreadsheets to track budgets, dates, and other information,
- organize contracts, financial files, reports, and invoices,
- work with various members of the project team and the client to develop a time line,
- coordinate and attend meetings and develop project strategies,
- oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
Main qualifications are:
- master's degree in a related field,
- experience as a manager not less than 2 years,
- excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages,
- entrepreneural skills,
- ability of problem-solving and multitasking,
- ability to coordinate multiple aspects of a project in a fast-paced and challenging work environment,
- excellent organizational and communication skills,
- self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.