The Project Coordinator for Protection and Individual Case Management will be responsible for coordination and oversight of UNHCR “Refugee Protection and Integration” project protection and case management components under the supervision of Project Manager. PC will work closely with ARCS and UNHCR relevant staff and partner organizations to ensure productive collaboration and successful implementation of the project. He/ she will oversee planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities, and coordinate those.
- Closely cooperate with ARCS and department relevant staff to ensure coordination between departments and projects;
- Closely collaborate with relevant state and non-state organizations to ensure smooth and accurate implementation of project activities.
Border Crossing Points Monitoring:
- Organize the BCP monitoring through ARCS branches monitors and the responsible officer;
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to RA borders and airports, including joint visits with UNHCR;
- Organize coordination meetings with ARCS branches.
- Coordinate the SGBV and Child Protection Working group activities;
- Contribute to Reception Center improvement working group activities;
- Review the monitoring weekly reports on Reception Centre for asylum seekers, identify special protection cases and suggest solutions;
- Oversee the capacity building activities for RA NSS Border Guard Troops, Penitentiary institutions and RA Passport and Visa department representatives in close cooperation with UNHCR representatives and NSS relevant staff;
- Oversee the organization of Info sessions in Reception Centre and communities;
- Coordinate development and printing of relevant information materials and awareness raising leaflets;
- Contribute to organization of capacity building activities for MLSA, Social services, Migration Service and other partners' staff on refugee rights, special case management;
- Coordinate the Project Officer, project psychologist, SGBV and Child Protection Case Manager works, review and prepare the regular reports.
- Responsible for relevant budget management and staff additional;
- Actively contribute to the organization of Participatory assessment exercise lead by UNHCR;
- Perform other program-related tasks assigned by the supervisor and ARCS Secretary General.
- Higher education in Political Studies, Social Sciences and/ or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in project coordination, particularly in international organizations;
- Experience in refugee support programs is a plus;
- Knowledge of the Law of RA on Refugees and Asylum is a plus;
- Experience in community-based projects and work with national and regional authorities is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated coordination skills;
- Effective negotiation and advocacy skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capability of working both individually and as part of a team;
- Flexible personality willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word; Excel)
- Excellent writing and advanced presentation skills in English and Armenian languages; ability to develop content-rich quality periodic reports to donors;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages such as Arabic, Farsi, French and Russian are desirable;
- Computer skills (MS office);
- Flexibility and sensitivity, ability to cope with emotional situations, excellent listening and verbal communication skills.