Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Project Director for its Kids entertainment park.
- Oversee daily operations of the Entertainment park and the work of the staff;
- Pitch new creative entertainment offerings and take from idea to reality;
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the entertainment park;
- Define strategy for each seasonal event and design a plan for its successful execution;
- Responsible for all entertainment content that happens in the park;
- Responsible for establishing and directing the overall visual appearance of all elements of the park;
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Provide regular reports to the executive team showing financial and business results.
- At least 6 years of general management experience;
- At least 3 years of management experience in the related field with knowledge in entertainment;
- Experience in developing budgets, financial strategy, decision making and managing profitability;
- Outstanding leadership and management skills;
- Strategic and innovative thinking, ability to develop and maintain schedules;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of stakeholders.