“Polixis” is looking for a “Project Management Intern”.
- Conduct research on various business registries and regulatory lists;
- Work closely with the management on formulation of tasks for the Java Developers;
- Perform data analysis, helping the developers to make sense of the data from the social science perspective;
- Follow up on the successful completion of formulated tasks, making sure they meet the set deadlines;
- Help with management duties and oversight;
- Data review and QA;
- Communicating issues clearly and confidently;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Oriental Studies, Law.
- Cultural, political and regulatory familiarity with a particular Region (MENA, LATAM, Europe, CIS, Asia)
- Fluency in English and any other language;
- Computer literacy - excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, and desirably experience in project management softwares.
- Experience in leading projects independently
- Team player, Detail-oriented
- Strong communication and Leadership skills
- Critical Thinking and Strong Analytical skills
- Problem-solving, Multitasking, Flexible