We’re looking for an IT Project Manager who is going to manage the company projects on customer requirements up to final project delivery.
Responsible for organizing the development and high-quality delivery of all projects on time and within the defined scope.
Being fluent in English, possess great communication skills, have a strong understanding of software development processes and Agile/Scrum principles.
- Participate in project planning and discussion meetings with team as well as customer representatives, act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions
- Develop project objectives, scope, and requirements involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
- Organize and facilitate Scrum procedures
- Create project reports, run sprint demos
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage change requests and their implementation upon approval
- Collect and analyze data about team performance to improve team efficiency
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- At least 1 year of working experience in project and team management in an IT company
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management practices (we use Scrum)
- Excellent English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with Prototyping tools: Figma, Invision, Balsamiq Mockup
- Familiarity with task management tools (Jira)
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of processes
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to multitask -Time and scope management
- Ability to work well in a team