- Manage the project through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Make project planning and progress tracking and proactively communicate project status and risks to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage client expectations
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Work closely with the team, motivate and share policies and procedures to ensure the success
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitoring statuses and deadlines, project reporting
- Coordination of work, communication management in the project, conflict resolution
- Project risk management, finding ways to minimize risks
- Some experience as a software developer.
- Experience with code reviews and code collaboration in teams using Git.
- Mentorship experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Experience in project and task management tools: especially Jira.
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strong and collaborative skills
- Highly logical and analytical mind-sent
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and ongoing changing business requirements
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive Salary
- Substantial Equity Grant
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Frequent trips to our headquarter in San Francisco, USA
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun Leisure Activities organized every week