What You’ll Do
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project
- Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
What You’ll Need
- Fluency in English
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience with product development; building on existing and introducing new products and/or services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A desire to create success in everything you do
About E-World Systems LLC
E-World Systems Ltd. is an IT Company operating in E-Commerce industry. It holds a project (web shop) in Europe, Oceania and Africa. We do e-commerce, we provide e-commerce services and we teach e-commerce.