1. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects to ensure overall resource planning, quality, completeness and schedule adherence;
2. Monitor team performance to ensure that projects are implemented accurately and in accordance with key milestones;
3. Organize scrum ceremonies and other Agile processes;
4. Meet project objectives by monitoring and measuring progress and taking corrective actions;
5. Regularly communicating with teams here and abroad and keeping them synchronized;
6. Tracking all issues, changes, decisions created in the scope of the product development;
7. Ensure that a sense of common purpose is developed, and effective relationships exist between team members.
1. Higher education in Engineering, Finance or any other relevant sphere;
2. At least 5 years of experience in Project Management;
3. Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodologies, tools and best practices;
4. Experience with JIRA;
5. Effective communication skills;
6. Experience with coaching teams.
DataOwl Dev LLC is a text messaging platform and provides the insights and tools to deliver personalized messages to every customer.