- Periodically check the needed hardware & software (e.g. terminals, debug boxes, …) and communicate with abroad located partner to receive them.
- Check the backlog and keep in touch with the offshore-coordinator(s) to understand the coming tasks and organize corresponding training in the team if needed.
- Communicate with developers to figure out the existing blocking issues or bottlenecks of tasks and provide effective solutions for them using either internal or external resources.
- Participate in meetings on behalf of the whole team (steering, face to face, etc.).
- Guarantee efficiency by coordinating iterations, following up tasks (planned, current and completed) making sure the team performs at the highest possible level.
- Help to configure the development environments and the logistics aspects, as part of the overall responsibility for the quality of the deliverables.
- Collaborate on solutions and techniques for meeting project demands.
- Assure the quality of the deliverables.
- Understand the business environment of the client, its challenges and how Energize Global Services CJSC solutions will provide business benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 4+ professional experience in management in the IT field.
- PMP or Prince 2 certification is a big plus
- Experience in Fraud or Risk Management is a big plus
- Customer management experience
- Strong professional experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and delivery process/methodology.
- Highly competent in product delivery life cycles and methods to optimize the life cycle for project needs via the use of best practices.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with technical teams.
- Capable of working independently and under tight deadlines.
- A very good interpersonal skill is a key for the position
About Energize Global Services CJSC
Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world and develops its own products.