- Work with the test plan, releases of the QA department;
- Moderation of scheduling tasks in the group;
- Control of deadlines;
- Formation of reporting on planned work and risks;
- Retrospective on problems, Analysis, formation of proposals for improving the operating procedure and QA process;
- Interaction with the head of the quality department, as well as with representatives of other departments to resolve work issues.
- Good JIRA skills;
- Possession of resource management methodology;
- Understanding risk management. Risk management;
- Understanding the general principles of the life cycle of tasks in an IT project.
- Ability to set goals, and bring them to a solution;
- Stress resistance.