- Be the main person responsible for structuring, planning our projects and delivering them on time.
- Manage a growing Team of remote employees
- Define Roadmaps and make sure they are kept
- Coordinate with the team leaders of the other teams
- Ability to translate oral and written briefings into a well formulated and coherent strategy and subsequently a detailed project road map.
- Perform milestone and resource planning.
- Manage a distributed team
- Overall technical and commercial project management including milestone planning, staff planning, risk and claim management
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Manage and Supervise the implementation of tasks on a day to day basis
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Employee Handbook and Company Wiki
- Subsequently you will be in charge of the execution of the plan starting with implementation, managing proper execution by the team and coordination the successful completion.
- * Establishes and maintains relationships with stakeholders and internal partners.
- * Gathers requirements leveraging an analytical mindset to uncover and solve for downstream impacts, definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Responsible for the project plan, budget, implementation, monitoring, control and close. Takes accountability for project execution. As part of this, is responsible to manage risks, quality and procurement.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation ensuring project practices, processes and documentation meet all quality and auditable standards and all artifacts are maintained in an organized library.
- Supports project reporting and documentation processes; delivers status reports and analysis for leadership on an on-going basis.