Under the management of the Country Representative, Project Officer is responsible for supporting project activities, including arranging meetings, representation, and communication at local level, planning and reporting.
- Participate in the identification and verification process for beneficiary selection under the direction of the Area Coordinator;
- Act as the focal point for partners and authorities at local level;
- Under the coordination of the Country Representative, engage with local communities and other stakeholders to ensure the beneficiaries are listened to and engaged in the programming process;
- Lead on developing CTP projects and team work plans and follow-up with Project Assistant;
- Responsible for day to day management of CTP team;
- Lead on organizing outreach events and relationships with local authorities;
- Ensure appropriate beneficiary documentation is collected and retained;
- Working with AME team, oversee beneficiary selection process;
- Working with AME team, ensure PDM/ CSI activities are implemented in a timely way;
- Responsible for staff performance management;
- Contribute to internal and donor reporting;
- Carry out other job-related duties as requested by the Country Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or other similar field or relevant practical experience;
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position in an INGO;
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management and the Logical Framework;
- Excellent oral communication, writing and analytical skills;
- Experience in the use of computer and office software packages (e.g. MS Word, Excel);
- Good knowledge of use of Excel spreadsheets;
- Commitment to high quality adaptive and accountable humanitarian programming;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; proficiency in English language.
- Prior experience in Cash programmes is an asset;
- Experience in the use of database packages (e.g. Access).