Action Against Hunger (AAH) South Caucasus has an opening for a full-time position for a Project Officer in its Yerevan office in Armenia. The Project Officer will support the implementation and oversight of emergency projects to support people living in a refugee-like situation in Armenia and ensure that all planned assistance is provided, and deliverables met.
- University degree or technical diploma in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in project oversight in a similar context;
- Knowledge of humanitarian programming;
- Experience in food distributions, water and sanitation, and/ or small rehabilitation programming is a considerable advantage;
- Knowledge on the promotion of basic rights;
- Ability to support and motivate the project team;
- Excellent diplomatic, communication and negotiation skills;
- Good human relations, diplomacy, organizational and facilitation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, attention to details;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of the Russian language is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Team player with a sense of professionalism and loyalty to the organization;
- Demonstrated value driven attitude and integrity towards his/ her professional duties;
- Commitment towards gender equality issues;
- Motivation by humanitarian aims and flexibility with respect to working hours and place of work.