Strategic Development Agency is looking for a Project Officer who will carry out multiple assignments to help meet the overall and specific objectives of the Project related to skills and knowledge development in agro processing, hospitality/ tourism, ICT, “Green economy”, etc.
The job responsibilities of the Project Officer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Take leadership and overall responsibility for achieving set outcomes/ outputs of the Project;
- Develop Project work-plans in line with the Project proposal;
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings;
- Responsible for developing and delivering all related Project documents, including progress reports, technical documentation, communication materials, presentations, etc.; ensure that all Project information is appropriately documented and secured;
- Coordinate, coach and lead the Project consultants and experts involved in the Project implementation process;
- Provide leadership and strategic thinking, communicate Project expectations to the team members, experts, Project partners and relevant stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of the planned activities;
- Review the strategy of the Project interventions under the guidance of the Project Management team on a regular basis to ensure that it contributes to the Project's overall goal and objectives;
- Participate in Proposal writing processes;
- Carry out other tasks as may be required connected to the Project's implementation.
- University degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of progressive project coordination/ management experience in NGO field: mainly vocational education and skills development in general;
- Knowledge and experience working with MSD approach is a plus;
- Experience and skills in working with public and private sectors;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Both team and individual working capacities;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality;
- Computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications; social media skill is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel countrywide (at least 50% of time).