“Action Against Hunger” is looking for a “Project Officer”.
- University degree or technical diploma in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project oversight in a similar context;
- Knowledge of humanitarian programming;
- Experience in food distributions, water and sanitation, and/or small rehabilitation programming a considerable advantage;
- Knowledge on the promotion of basic rights;
- Ability to support and motivate the project team;
- Excellent diplomatic, communication and negotiation skills;
- Good human relations, diplomacy, organizational and facilitation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, attention to details;
- Fluent in Armenian and English; Knowledge of the Russian language is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Team player with sense of professionalism and loyalty to organization;
- Demonstrate value driven attitude and integrity towards his/her professional duties;
- Commitment towards gender equality issues;
- Motivated by humanitarian aims and be flexible with respect to working hours and place of work.