We are looking for a talented Python Backend Engineer to join our team at ZERO Cognitive Systems for building AI-powered automation tools for time-consuming administrative tasks.
This role is a unique opportunity to work with high-load document processing tasks and implement AI services into a real business process of large companies. The products you will develop include NLP applications used by our diverse portfolio of customers in the Finance, Legal and Insurance industries. You will enjoy a complete lifecycle from data preparation/analysis to production code deployments.
- Design, build, and/or deliver microservices for document processing and components that solve real-world business problems, while working in collaboration with the Product, front-end developers and Data Science team
- Leverage continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices, including test automation and monitoring
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master's in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a similar field. PhD is a plus
- Proven programming experience in Python3 using efficient algorithms and software design patterns
- Experience with Python3 frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, FastAPI)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Working experience with databases (e.g. Postgres) and data storage (S3)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab etc)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with Linux, Docker and Container management tools (Kubernetes/Openshift) Nice to have:
- Experience developing and deploying solutions in a public cloud such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in .NET/C# or C++ is a plus