As the Python Instructor, you’ll be responsible for delivering the curriculum to students, tracking student progress, and preparing students for the job market.
You can be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You need to understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
- Build, implement, deliver, and continue to improve upon Python course curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Accountable for course completion rates
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Python developer
- 2+ years of experience as a Python Tutor
- Strong knowledge of web framework
- Understanding how modern software architectures works (client-server, Web technology, micro-services)
- Great networking skills; strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work with a wide variety of people