Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new QA Automation Engineer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer with C# knowledge to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality issues by identifying the defects, documenting, tracking and resolving them.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you
- Write and execute test scripts
- Maintenance of automated test suites
- Identify and report bugs to development teams
- Support the team with other testing activities
- Design, create, execute and maintain automated tests
- Set up test environment and test cases execution
- Record and report automation test results
- Assess implementation against the requirements and design
- Ensure development and supporting processes must be followed
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Manual/ Automation testing
- Working knowledge of C#
- Experience of API testing is a plus
- Knowledge of working version control tools like Git/GitLab
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to deliver high quality results
- Fluency in technical written English