- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalising system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Analysing the requirements from clients
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analysing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with Test Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.