- Developing and implementing effective test plans.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts and programs.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer (at least 2 years).
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C#.
- API usage and understanding of APIs.
- Mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
About BlueNet LLC
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.