- Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and support in terms of performance and automation tests.
- Ability to understand, analyze, evaluate and act upon business requirements forming basis for Agile development approaches.
- Identify components to be tested and define rapid and pragmatic fit for purpose testing in alignment with the rest of development teams.
- Follow best practices, promote industry standards and ensure our products are reliable with an excellent user experience.
- Knowledge of business requirements and their impact on delivery.
- Executes software quality assurance testing via performance and automation tools.
- Able to operate as Performance and Automation engineer.
- Gather, analyze and summarize test results.
- The role requires being available for on call support, if required.
Mandatory skills and experience
- At least 2-3+ years of working experience in QA working on varied type of software development projects.
- At least 2-3+ years of experience in testing applications with Third Party integration.
- Experienced in using JMeter or similar tool used in performance testing.
- Able to create load test scripts, analyze data from execution results, and create report.
- Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar tool.
- Good understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
Desirable skills and experience
- A background in online gaming would be ideal, but we would love to hear from people who have any high transaction throughput systems knowledge and experience.
- Experience with application load and performance testing.
- Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as JIRA or TFS.
- Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
- Experience in working with an offshore development team.
- Basic knowledge with Java and Cucumber Gherkin.
- Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred but not required.
- Background in Online Gaming is preferred but not required