Inomma is looking for QA (Manual) Engineers to join our fast-growing team.Short about us
We are committed to delivering not just a mobile app but a market success. App development is not only our job, it’s our life and our passion. We wake up in the morning to create apps that people will use, apps that are profitable, and apps that make a difference.
Our services include the design and development of iOS and Android apps, as well as help with publishing the app and maintenance.
Our team is unified by a passion for quality. We are not here to work on just any apps or for any client. We come to work in the morning to build the best apps for the best clients.
What You’ll Do
- Quickly learn and understand front-end and back-end applications to ensure quality testing is executed
- Define and identify testing scope, risks, assumptions used to design, build and prioritize test cases
- Able to give input on a high-level estimate for the testing effort
- Give input on creating test plans and ensure all scenarios are covered for functional, integration, and regression testing
- Write detailed test scripts
- Update and maintain traceability matrices to ensure test coverage
- Give input into the creation of necessary test data prior to test execution; ability to perform queries and table updates to create test data
- Provide an accurate report of test progress to the management team and follow up with the development team on defects; participate in root cause analysis discussions for all defects
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 3 + years of relevant experience with formal testing methodology
- Experience testing large application initiatives
- Ability to test in a variety of settings and situations, including instances with no graphical user interface (GUI) (back-end processing, file processing, and/or interfaces between systems)
- Experience writing test plans, test schedules, detailed test cases, test scenarios, and documentation of defects covering both front end and back end testing
- Experience in a manual software testing role; must have performed functional, data validation, error handling, and complete regression test cases
- Working knowledge of a typical Software Development Lifecycle and the appropriate milestones as it relates to quality assurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills