- Create manual and automation test cases based on product requirements;
- Execute manual and automated test scripts;
- Record and report test results both manual and automation;
- Be flexible and creative in using different tools to find bugs and speed up the testing process;
- Constantly monitor bug fixing process and create corresponding reports;
- Write or update different technical documentation;
- Write and execute DB queries;
- Be independent in performing assigned tasks;
- Work productively as a key member of the Software Development Team;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding technical issues and software business requirements;
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of software testing experience in an Agile team;
- Very good knowledge of JIRA and TestRail tools;
- Very good understanding of SD life cycle;
- Work experience with MS SQL Server or similar DBs;
- Work experience with automation tools such as Ranorex or Selenium;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of a team;
- Good knowledge of the English language including reading, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of C#, C++, and/ or other programming languages;
- Experience in working with WPF or Silverlight applications;
- Familiarity with different web development technologies.
About OPTYM Armenia LLC
OPTYM Armenia head office is based in Florida, USA. Our main specialization is developing and licensing large-scale computer models and software to help transportation industry managers analyze and solve complex network problems. We are expert in optimiz