- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Identify, document and track application defects found during testing;
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed;
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices;
- Perform manual/automated testing on web and mobile devices;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 1 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, ideally working within a mobile app environment;
- Experience in development of test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso etc.);
- Familiarity with the SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment;
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team;
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English.