We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Prepare test reports (both manual and automation).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 + years of experience as a hands on MOBILE quality assurance engineer using both manual and automated testing methods for both iOS and Android devices.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies (theory and hands-on), procedures, tools, documentation and best practices.
- Experienced in independently designing, planning, executing, documenting and reporting on requirement-based tests.
- Management and usage experience with defect tracking, configuration management, test case management, automated testing tools and load/performance test tools.
- Additional technical skills preferred: Appium, Selenium
- Additional technical skills required: xCode, iOS, Android.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication (written & oral) skills.
- Additional technical skills required: SQL, test management tool, load/performance test tools.