We are looking for a QA Engineer to work in a highly motivated and organized QA team and join the mission of improving our product. You will be responsible for manual testing of the web project you will be working on. Along with day-to-day manual tasks in the Scrum team, you will also be responsible for writing test cases ( API tests).
- Perform detailed requirements and ambiguity reviews for further test development
- Develop high quality test cases from complicated requirement documentation, also, based on existing functionality
- Create, execute and maintain manual test cases, test suites
- Create and maintain API tests
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Quality Assurance engineer
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Quality Assurance or in a related field
- Strong understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is a plus
- Experience with writing API tests is a plus
- Understanding of Web Application architecture
- Understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Detail-oriented, multitasking and independently working abilities in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Team player with great interpersonal, communication and time-management skills
- Good knowledge of English language.