As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure our products meet the standards of the highest quality and reliability. You’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, product managers, designers, and customer support in testing and assuring product quality. Your responsibilities will include estimation, planning, investigation, coordination, and test automation to ensure that issues are appropriately identified, documented, automated, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Above all, you’re responsible for finding bugs before users do and upholding the highest quality in everything you do.
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated tests
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Test automation result analyses and reporting
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with the development team
- Execute feature testing throughout sprint cycles
- Use all available resources to assess the problem and to identify the best solution
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of the QA techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools
- Solid experience and understanding of automation testing methods
- Work experience on team-driven or task-oriented projects
- Communicative and able to work in cross-functional and distributed teams
- Engineering mindset, technical background/education is a big plus
- Experience with Selenium/Java
- Experience in desktop applications testing and automation is a big plus
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.