PicsArt LLC is looking for a QA Engineer (Web).
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements’ documentation;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Identify, document and track application defects found during testing;
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed;
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices;
- Perform manual/automated testing on web and mobile devices;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Quality Engineering;
- Experience in JIRA and TestRail is a plus;
- Knowledge of development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Robotium, Espresso, etc.);
- Familiarity with Client-Server application specifications;
- Familiarity with SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English.