- Review and analyze system specifications
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Fluency in technical written and verbal English: you will directly work with our English-speaking teams
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors: you need to be confident at troubleshooting and investigation to bring issues through to documentation and fixing
- Well informed about and proficient in the use of modern technology: you are joining a dynamic and constantly growing company, where being tech-savvy really matters
- Growth-oriented: you are motivated to learn fast with us and become a proficient QA engineer after a year
- Self-disciplined: though we embrace cooperation you need to have lots of self-discipline, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently remotely
- Team-playing skills: “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”- this is what we truly believe in and we hope you share this and enjoy common success as we do.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Any programming experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other similar project management methodologies.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package,
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure, moreover we have recently moved to a brand-new colorful office on Saryan street,
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․