- Participate in the whole software development life cycle;
- Review and create test cases and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements;
- Analyze and investigate defects of existing projects;
- Report bugs to project teams;
- Reproduce client issues and validate fixes;
- Verify the implemented features;
- Execute black box tests on web-based products.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Experience in web, desktop, applications testing;
- Knowledge of QA and SDLC processes;
- Ability to apply UNIT testing is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS SQL queries is desired;
- Understanding of automation testing tools will be a plus.