* Be a part of a development team and follow agile principles.
* Design and build complex IoT mesh management platform.
* Introduce the best practices for our solution.
* Provide a code that meets the quality gates (code documentation, unit and ui tests, code quality metrics, etc...).
* Ensure the best possible responsiveness and quality.
* At least 4 years of experience in C++ and 2 years in QT 5.
* Good at math, as you are going to build an “Automate” like editor (search in google play).
* Experience with RESTful application development.
* Full understanding of product development life cycle.
* Experience in CI / CD pipelines.
* Above intermediate level in English.
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of image processing with ML is a plus.
* Knowledge of OpenCV library is a plus.
* Knowledge of Bluetooth LE stack is a plus.
* Experience in test automation.
* Knowledge of Kotlin