- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- 1+ years proven work experience in software development;
- 1+ years proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Health Insurance;
- Sponsored Gym;
- "Work From Home" Days;
- Bonus Payments;
- Individual KPI (Key Performance Indicator);
- Technical trainings and wide library of books and courses;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities.
WHAT's FOR FUN :
- In house and outdoors team activities;
- And more to come soon.