PicsArt LLC is looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Identify opportunities and encourage continuous improvement within the team;
- Lead the practice for Quality Assurance Team in an area of specialization under the supervision of a QA Director;
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering and other project stakeholders;
- Understand business requirements and processes to create clear test plans to identify gaps in user stories and business requirements;
- Provide estimates for testing efforts to product managers;
- Execute test cases, reporting and tracking defects investigated issues referred by the Technical Support team;
- Act as the "Voice of the User" during the sprint cycle process.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another quantitative field;
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Proven experience in an engineering management role;
- Experience in testing methodology, SDLC methodology, test documentation procedures, and QA Best Practices;
- Experience in testing single-page applications; Agile/Scrum SDLC, and skills using tools such as JIRA and confluence to manage the lifecycle.
- Knowledge of at least one of QA specializations (e.g. performance testing, security testing, test automation development);
- Knowledge of automated test processes;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms;
- Ability to work/communicate with different disciplines (tech as well as non-tech);
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.