- Develops effective and efficient methods to provide reliable, dependable and confident end user experience
- Works with team mates and other departments in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that rise throughout the QA process
- Improves quality, ensure safety and reduce bugs in software development
- Outlines test plans, tests writing and managing test cases
- Develops and maintains software QA processes
- Is able to work with an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it
- Should know how to prioritize his work, should be flexible about sudden changes in the game plan and when to stick to it
- Prioritize and plan QA strategies according business and Quality targets
- Trains Engineering and QA team members, help with orientation programme and performance tracking
- Leading and mentoring automation and other QA projects
- Passion for problem solving, product quality
- At least 4 years of overall experiences in Quality Assurance and team leading
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, Web Development
- Mastery on Agile Testing Process
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work independently with other departments.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.