Renco Armestate is looking for a Quality Coordinator to join its team.
- Responsible for coordination and instruction to quality staff;
- Coordinate with Head office and QM;
- Coordinate with inspectors;
- Responsible for instructions to the first level (if applicable);
- Responsible for site monitoring;
- Lead the operating staff;
- Responsible for the relationship with office and field personnel;
- Responsible for NCR notification.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System and ISO 9001/ 2015;
- Understanding of main and detailing documents of quality project;
- Knowledge of project construction drawings;
- Identification of field critical paths;
- Problem-solving skills;
- MS Office skills;
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Aptitude to the coordination of team work;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and practice of IT programs (knowledge of Oracle suite is a plus).
- Technical degree or a technical diploma;
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Coordinator.