- Develop memory architectures and circuit implementation techniques.
- Schematic entry, simulation of major blocks, layout planning, layout supervision and interface with CAD team for full verification and model generation.
- Designing and implementing optimum low-power and area-efficient embedded memory (SRAM, register files, etc.) circuits and architectures.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Understanding of SRAM/Register File architectures and advanced custom circuit implementations.
- Exposure to full embedded memory design flow: Architecture, circuit design, physical implementation, compiler automation, characterization, timing and model generation.
- Exposure with the most advanced technology nodes. Familiarity with variation-aware design in nanometer technology nodes.
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how.
- Understanding of RC circuit of 1st and 2nd order.
- Basics of Digital design (realization of Boolean function using Gates, Mux etc)
- Fundamentals of Transfer function and its analysis for stability etc.
- Strong CMOS fundamentals.
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication.
- Good digital design knowledge.
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals.