Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new React JS Developer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Develop new components and features
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of Pure JS (ES5,6,7), React.js (up to current version)
- Knowledge of React Reconciliation algorithm
- Experience with Git
- Experience with state management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- Familiarity with React Fiber
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with web application deployment process
- Fluency in technical written English
- Knowledge of programming paradigms
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience Desirable skills:
- Understanding of JS working under the hood
- Interpreter work
- Understanding of browser's rendering process
- Experience with performance testing tools and audits, analyzer tools
- Up to date with the latest technologies